Compare your IT expenditure against the market
ITNewcom’s benchmarking services help you to compare the value of your IT investment against the market so you can develop tangible plans and data backed business cases to maximise the return on your IT investments.
Since 2001 we have conducted more than 1,400 IT benchmarks for the region's largest organisations and government agencies. We maintain the most current and in-depth benchmarking databases in the region, which also includes rich data gathered through our extensive sourcing and market research work.
Whether you are looking to improve your IT operations, negotiate better deals with your suppliers or fundamentally transform your business solutions, ITNewcom has a benchmarking service that will help you to identify and justify initiatives to get you there.
- IT Organisational Investment Benchmarks – Allows you to compare the intensity of your IT spend against your industry competitors. IT spend benchmarks identify opportunities to improve the competitive advantage of your IT investments.
- IT Cost and Efficiency Benchmarks – Allows you to compare the efficiency of your IT spend against organisations with similar IT environments. IT cost benchmarks identify opportunities to optimise IT consumption or reduce IT unit costs.
- IT Market Price Benchmarks – Allows you to compare the price of your supplier’s products and services to the market. IT price benchmarks identify opportunities to negotiate better deals with your suppliers.
- IT Satisfaction Benchmarks – Allows you to compare management and end-user satisfaction with the market. IT satisfaction benchmarks identify opportunities to better align IT spend with the business and to improve the quality of IT service delivery.
- IT Commercial Term Benchmarks – Allows you to compare key commercial terms and SLAs against industry standards. IT commercial term benchmarks identify opportunities to negotiate better contracts with your suppliers.